Popular Posts

Followers

Translate

Monday, July 7, 2008

Way Forward

I'm thinking "wat's the way forward?" I'm in a job where I am caged, boss won't let me leave the office for a single minute, I have to account for a single step out of my office area; boss is always going on and on about how disloyal I am, when Heaven bears me witness that I am the most loyal staff he has here; a lot of thing sare going on im my life and I dont think I can add job dissatisfaction to it. I love my profession. I love it. But I'm beginning to get frustrated with who m practising this with. I want to be me. I want to be free to do what I do best. But to be constantly faced with statements of how "it looks like the job is too much for you" is getting out of hand. There's never been a complaint about how I carry out my duties. Heaven knows I am efficient. And I know it. I always put my best in whatever I do. I've been doing that here. But I wont continue to be the best for someone who refuses to see the best in me. No.

I think its time I take a step forward in faith. Trust The Good Lord to provide for me. I have no trust in no human but in God. He's my Sustenance, my Provider, my Preserver, my Everything. This ground is no more condusive for me. Guess I should walk.
LORD, please tell me... What the WAY FORWARD?!

No comments: