Popular Posts

Followers

Translate

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Been Long!!

Its really been long since I updated my blog! y'all will forgive me please?! wasnt intentional. been quite busy.
a lot has been happening really. i lost the friend i wrote about earlier, he just plain wouldnt call, for reasons best known to him. life goes on, doesnt it? i dont believe in running around after people. i do my best to save friendships but where my best isnt good enough to the other party, i advice myself and move on too. though its always quite painful for me to lose a friend. ive not really had much, and the few are so precious to me so i always try to keep them, understand?
ive been learning a lot too, about who I am and Whose I am. more about purpose, destiny, life etc m still in d process so i cant say much about it now but i know by the time He's through with me, i'll come out as gold.
the world will hear me. i will manifest the glory and majesty of the One Who called me. dats my Divine Mandate and my heart's desire is to do exactly that.
ciao loved ones. till i come next. might or might not be long from now.

ta ta!

No comments: