Popular Posts

Followers

Translate

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Catch Up on "Way Forward???"

Guess we have some catching up to do, in fact so many years to catch up on.
So we start with "Way Forward???"
November 2008...
An appointment letter to resume in an International organization on the 1st of November 2008!!! My daughter's 8th birthday. That was how I moved from where I was to where I'd always dreamt to be. Honest truth?! I don't even remember applying for this job. it was just God, He has His ways of showing up for me in ways that really blows my mind!
So I worked with a project of this int'l org for almost two years until the project ended and I was home for like 3 months, worked with an uncle to organize his admin unit for a month and before I knew it God got me back into another agency of the int'l org in a miraculous way.
So what did I do during the 'no-job' months? I did a Bible Course, went on some interviews, spent time with my children [when they came around on holidays], but most of all I spent time on the Word of God and prayer. In the course of that I found two Scriptures that I warred with and i know very well were responsible for the miracles I received [because the Word really works!]
Psalms 104:23 [
Meanwhile, men and women go out to work, busy at their jobs until evening
.Message Bible] and Isaiah 65:22b
my chosen ones will have satisfaction in their work
. Message Bible]
I prayed with these Scriptures daily and in due time the Lord came through for me in His own special way! I remember pacing up & down in my room repeating the words "I will go out to my work and be busy at it till evening, because that's the way God planned it for all men". Then I took it a step further and confessed that "I will have satisfaction in my work because that is the will of God for my life". And I must tell you that right now I have satisfaction in my work. The Word of God sure works!
From them till date I always suggest these Scriptures to my friends to confess it and believe and it has always worked for them.
I'll suggest that you try it today. Are you believing God for a job? Confess and believe in Psalm 104:23. Are you in a dead-end job and in need of job satisfaction? It is your Father's will for you to be satisfied in your work so go to war with Isaiah 65:22b and you will see our Father come through for you.
It keeps getting better! and till date I'm satisfied with my work and it just keeps getting better. Our Father is indeed faithful!
Watch out for "Catch Up on 'Answers...'" soon! You're not gonna believe what has happened to ur girl!
Didn't I say there was no dull moment with me?!

No comments: