Popular Posts

Followers

Translate

Friday, June 1, 2007

My Angel...







Angels...



I believe in Angels. As in, Angels-Angels and Human-Angels. I really do believe Angels exist, both in their celestial and human bodies, cos I have experienced them often.



And also because I have an Angel in my life. A Human-Angel ie. She's 6. Her name is Diamond. Since she came into my life it hasnt been the same. She brought sunshine, laughter, light, boldness, courage along with her when she arrived on that simply, cool, nice morning of 1st November 2000. I took a look at her as the midwife held her that morning and she was crying, flailing her arms and legs as if she was saying "who dared remove me from that wonderfully warm sac I've been in for d past 9 months?! who did that?!" and I burst into tears! "my best friend, my Angel, my Diamond!" I cried. For real, she's an answered prayer.



For her, I'll walk whatever needs to be walked. For my Baby girl Diamond. She's sweet, smart (course with a mother like me she has no choice!), flighty, endearing, wonderful, full of life. You just cant help but notice her, and you just cant help but love her either.



This goes to all of you out there who have Angels like I do - enjoy the gifts of God. They're priceless! And for those who desire these Angels - may the Lord grant you your hearts' desires! You just have to have them.



Know what I do? At the mere sight of an older baby girl I go daydreaming about when Diamond becomes that big. I just cant wait for the day when I'll have to be shooing her away my wardrobe because she'll be there searching for what to wear among my stuff (not because she wouldn't have her's but just because we would be the same size and she wanna save her fancy stuff and wear some of Mama's fancy stuff!). get d drift now?!



It thrills her when I call her my best friend, in fact she's my bestest best friend and I'm really looking forward to the day when we will be doing "girls' talk" ie, talk about guys, fashion, parents, love, whatever, whatever, blah blah blah; giggling together, taking warm bubble baths together, taking trips to the shops, spa, gym, just having fun together.



Can't wait! No, I'll wait. I have to, cos she's worth the wait, I'm sure.



That day will surely come! For me and my Angel...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girl, wat an Angel you have there! She's so much like you. You're really blessed to have such a girl. And her name... wat a wonderful name to give an angel. Do take good care of her ok?