Popular Posts

Followers

Translate

Monday, June 18, 2007

Men!

Wats it with men and keeping issues to themselves!

When will they learn that the load will be lighter when they share it?! Ok, maybe not really share all, (a man gats to keep some things to himself, I don't really know why but I give it to them) but at least say things like "I need some time alone, girl, just a few things happening on the job or with the family, etc..." and that saves the person on the other side some pain.

Said I was losing a friend last week. I found out this morning that there was a problem on the job and the friend I thought shares everything with me all of a sudden locks up and locks me out! We've been friends for a very long time and I was of the view that when something of this nature happens he will at least give me a hint, not to plain lock me out! Ok, I'm neither girlfriend nor wife, but I'm friend, and a close one at that so what difference does that make? I had thought not being in that category will make it easier for him to share such a thing with me cos, well, there are no stakes here but...

It turns out that's the 'man thing' taking place.

Are we ever gonna be able to really catch up wit these men and their ways? I guess so, I hope so, God help us. I believe we will, well, as much as possible. We will, for real.

I just want to be a friend to my male friends just as I am to my female friends, being there for them as much as I can.

So help me God!

No comments: