Popular Posts

Followers

Translate

Friday, May 18, 2007

Here I am...

This is the first time I'm doing this but I have a feeling its exactly what I've been looking for. A place to share my heart. It's so wonderful.
How I got here?
My friends have been encouraging me to go into writing and I kept putting it off until I met a guy online (Yahoo Messenger, of course), a very nice guy, friendly, smart, handsome (mhm!), the works... He only chatted with me for a few minutes and suggested I go into writing. "oh no, not another one, this time a total stranger is telling me to go into writing! can you imagine?!" I lost touch with the guy (of course, isn't it YM?!) for a long time and just yesterday he resurfaced and while we were chatting he brought up the topic of "...into writing" again. I asked how? and he introduced me to www.blogger.com.
So here I am! I hope I use this opportunity well. I simply love to write, I call myself a 'chatterbox on the keyboard' and that's exactly who I have become, guess its time to see if that's really who I am. Do I believe in Destiny? I do, and I want to believe this is part of fulfilment of destiny for me; say it, hear it, hold it...
For real, from here I would love to tell you how I feel, what I feel, what I know, would like you to know too, hear from you, really hear from you. I think that's the part I would love most; to share your issues. We'll see how we can go about it. I'm sure we will make the most of it.
So talk to me. About whatever I get to publish here, about other things that are of concern to you, whatever. I have a feeling we will enjoy this.
I'd stop here and say a big thank you to my dear friend Krish; thanks a lot for this. My Pastor says God brings people into our lives to help us into our designed destination, I have so many such people in my life right now who have blessed me one way or the other. You, my dear friend, are one of them. Through you, I got here. A MILLION THANKS KRISH!!!
AND A MILLION THANKS TO ALL MY FRIENDS!! You all know yourselves. And to those I'm yet to meet, that I might meet through this door...
I love you all, guys!!

No comments: